What we talk about
- Whether you invite or are invited, with Olicatessen success is assured
- To dress and cook Olicatessen can not miss
- As food and as a condiment, Olicatessen is excellent.
- Taste, give away, cook, enjoy; the green Olicatessen, the best to share.
- Reasons to consume quality extra virgin olive oil. Reason 8
Monthly Archives: June 2016
Couscous salad and Brussels sprouts with beet sauce and lentils. To finish the dish, you can add hazelnuts and pumpkin boiled to the point. Before serving, a streeem of Olicatessen& mint and enjoy !!!! Recipe and photography from: Linda Moen
Now is olive blooming period. From May to June, depending mainly on the area and climate of the year. It’s a beautiful time on the field! Olive tree flower once formed is when it is pollinated. Approximately 2% of these … Continue reading
A delicious dessert. Yogurt with strawberries (or raspberries), toasted almonds, poppy seeds or flax and a good jet Olicatessen Lemon & Ginger. Recipe and photo: Linda Moen