What we talk about
- Enjoy, taste, give away, cook; the green OLICATESSEN, you will never forget it.
- For Olicatessen the olive tree is the big rooftree
- At Olicatessen, The rural architecture is natural
- Olicatessen special? Because it is original!
- Olicatessen at the exhibition “Artists drive tractors”, in Niu Barcelona, from June 5 to July 21, 2019
Monthly Archives: June 2016
Couscous salad and Brussels sprouts with beet sauce and lentils. To finish the dish, you can add hazelnuts and pumpkin boiled to the point. Before serving, a streeem of Olicatessen& mint and enjoy !!!! Recipe and photography from: Linda Moen
Now is olive blooming period. From May to June, depending mainly on the area and climate of the year. It’s a beautiful time on the field! Olive tree flower once formed is when it is pollinated. Approximately 2% of these … Continue reading
A delicious dessert. Yogurt with strawberries (or raspberries), toasted almonds, poppy seeds or flax and a good jet Olicatessen Lemon & Ginger. Recipe and photo: Linda Moen