What we talk about
- Enjoy, taste, give away, cook; the green OLICATESSEN, you will never forget it.
- For Olicatessen the olive tree is the big rooftree
- At Olicatessen, The rural architecture is natural
- Olicatessen special? Because it is original!
- Olicatessen at the exhibition “Artists drive tractors”, in Niu Barcelona, from June 5 to July 21, 2019
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Several factors affect the final quality of extra virgin olive oil. The main factors are the quality of the crop, treatment in the field and cultivated varieties. There are measures that help ensure this quality as is the sun, watering, … Continue reading
Our friends from Organic Gourmet has created a fabulous, helthy and tasty recipe that we want to share with you. Recipe: In a hot iron put a few drops of oil and “mark” White asparagus Monjardín previously drained. Be careful … Continue reading
On 18, 19 and 20 January 2013, will be held the 50th Exhibition of Quality Olive Oil Les Garrigues in Les Borges Blanques. It is an ideal place to taste, smell and enjoy the different oils that are produced, especially … Continue reading
In a tasting of extra virgin olive oil, are valued organoleptic characteristics, here are some definitions that can help you. They are made in a glass blue because the color can confuse and influence the taster. The color adds no … Continue reading
Wish you a great2013, and great oil