What we talk about
- For Olicatessen the olive tree is the big rooftree
- At Olicatessen, The rural architecture is natural
- Olicatessen special? Because it is original!
- Olicatessen at the exhibition “Artists drive tractors”, in Niu Barcelona, from June 5 to July 21, 2019
- With Olicatessen on your plate the success is ensured
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Clean the zucchini and cut into cubes. Saute 2-3 cloves of garlic and a large onion (or 3-4 leeks). When the garlic begins to brown add the zucchini. Cover with water and add salt and pepper to taste. Boil for … Continue reading
Clean, peel and cut into cubes squash, sweet potatoes and leeks. Saute leeks first, then sweet potato squash. After a few minutes (5 m.) When the outside starts to put soft, add water just to cover. Add salt and pepper … Continue reading
So we cannot say it more clearly. This year’s open days have been a complete success and all. People punctually got enrolled, has not failed anyone and we spent some lovely days. The first goal: Teach how we do things … Continue reading
Weather and geology of the Mediterranean area benefits both the crop of olives and herbs, and are a fundamental reference in our cuisine. Herbs surround the fields and in one way or another influence our olive oil. And as we … Continue reading
Today we close the inscriptions for the Opening Day Doors. We hope to enjoy a FABULOUS day! Thanks to all!!!!