What we talk about
- Enjoy, taste, give away, cook; the green OLICATESSEN, you will never forget it.
- For Olicatessen the olive tree is the big rooftree
- At Olicatessen, The rural architecture is natural
- Olicatessen special? Because it is original!
- Olicatessen at the exhibition “Artists drive tractors”, in Niu Barcelona, from June 5 to July 21, 2019
Monthly Archives: April 2012
As part of the V Congress Olearum “Culture and Heritage Oil,” Moli dels Torms receive the award “In Memoriam Serés Agustí, promotion and dissemination of culture with original oil and limited resources,” the April 21, 2012 in Orihuela (Alicante). Held … Continue reading
Our friend Tex, from Holland who distribute Olicatessen and visited Alimentaria (March 2012) made a “summary” chart of her stay and impressions of the fair and Barcelona. It is cute, is’nt it?
Whenever we do a tasting, ALWAYS comes up a question. What about acidity? Today, I found the magazine AOVES by Mercacei a simple and understandable description. Acidity: laboratory parameter which measures the percentage of free fatty acids containing a sample … Continue reading