What we talk about
- Enjoy, taste, give away, cook; the green OLICATESSEN, you will never forget it.
- For Olicatessen the olive tree is the big rooftree
- At Olicatessen, The rural architecture is natural
- Olicatessen special? Because it is original!
- Olicatessen at the exhibition “Artists drive tractors”, in Niu Barcelona, from June 5 to July 21, 2019
Monthly Archives: June 2011
June 29, 2011 from 9:30 to 13.00 Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Lleida C / Anselm Clave, 2 | 25007 Lleida A company using the brand conveys values. Giving value to the attributes of their products is what the … Continue reading
Slow Food is a global, grassroots organization with supporters in 150 countries around the world who are linking the pleasure of good food with a commitment to their community and the environment. A non-profit member-supported association, Slow Food was founded … Continue reading
On July 9th we have had participated in a panel discussion at the conference Beyond the Extra Virgin, held in Cordoba. Very interesting talks for the entire industry, not only for producers. We exposed our experience. Now we want to … Continue reading
So “traditional” recipe, as new at the same tame. Let’s rediscover bread with tomato! This time with images included! 😉
Fill a bowl with oil. Put the tomatoes (until coated with oil) into the bowl to rehydrate. It is advisable to have between 3-4 hours. Make a bed of lettuce (I use nucule because I love it!), and then add … Continue reading