What we talk about
- For Olicatessen the olive tree is the big rooftree
- At Olicatessen, The rural architecture is natural
- Olicatessen special? Because it is original!
- Olicatessen at the exhibition “Artists drive tractors”, in Niu Barcelona, from June 5 to July 21, 2019
- With Olicatessen on your plate the success is ensured
Monthly Archives: April 2011
What a marvelous day!!! With such a day, we have brought with us our photo camera and made some pictures to share with you while we prune the trees. Before spring arrives, we have to prune the tree to make … Continue reading
More often we are asked about recipes in which to use our olive oil but even more often we are asked about recepies including other specific products too. In this ocasion our great friend Susana from “Los Tenedores” Has proposed … Continue reading
I propose you a great dressing. It is perfect for vegetables like potatoe, broccoli, green beans, cauliflower, …) Put Olicatessen Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a pan at very low temperature Peel the garlic and cut them in thin slices … Continue reading
Once again and for the third straight year, in the 48th Extra Virgin Olive Oil Exhibition at Las Borgues Blanques, Olicatessen has been awarded as the Best Extra Virgin Olive Oil. The samples were taken and tasted by the Catalonian … Continue reading
Finally we have this year tasting note! Open publication – Free publishing – More olicatessen I wish you enjoy it!